The ROOTS Foundation mission is to provide access to sustainable solutions to communities’ economic, energy, and food needs now, as well as in the future. The ROOTS Foundation seeks to fulfill this mission by providing grants for:
• CSA’s, farmers, or other needy individuals.
• General and specific disaster relief efforts.
• Other non-profits, both local and regional.
• Advancement of education and science.
• Aiding in the scientific education of college or university students.
• Studies and research for sustainable solutions.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, it can be made to:
“Charitable Partnership Fund – ROOTS Foundation”
PO Box 13276
Portland, OR 97213-3276
For more information, please contact ROOTS Foundation: